There are many ways to improve your web presence, here are just a few I think are most important…
- Video- The best way to promote your site is through video blogging. It can be a major traffic driver to your site. Upload videos onto YouTube.com and post them onto your site. As always, link to all your social media accounts. In the video description be sure to place a link to your site. Instead of placing the link at the end, which is usually the way it’s done, place the link at the beginning of the description. This way they don’t have to click anything to see your link, it will be seen below the video as soon as the page has loaded.
- Blog – BLOG ALOT. Update your site regularly and link it to your social media accounts to get the word out. Ping.fm and Socialoomph are great tools to use to link your accounts.
- Engage – Post comments on other blogs (make sure comments are appropriate) and link the comment to your site/blog. Don’t just promote your site, build relationships. Keep the conversation going.
- Ideas – Run out of ideas to blog about? You can write about current events, client stories, community news, funny stories and sometimes even something a little personal (but no too personal). Remember what you write is out there for the whole world to see. Don’t write about anything too controversial if you’re not ready for the negative feedback.
- Time – Don’t have any time to write? Hire a VA. Provide her with a list of topics to choose from and give her the direction in which you want to go. Always proofread the articles and give it your own spin. Make it your own by putting some of your personality into it.
Virtual Assistants (VAs) are skilled in all of the above tasks. They are able to post to your site regularly. Just provide your articles and state the days you’d like them to be posted and forget about it. The same is true for posting videos. Your VA will then take the initiative of posting as often as requested and let you know when they are in need of more articles.
Most VAs have Social Media Marketing skills. They will engage with your social media friends as often as you wish, building the necessary relationships for promoting your brand.
Running a business or two is very time consuming, believe me I know (VA’s have assistants too). Sometimes you may not have the time or just ran out of ideas, your VA will make time for your projects and consult you on new ideas you may not have thought of.
Contact us today and see how our skilled staff can make your life easier and push your business to the top!